Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dancing With The Storm!

We had an amazing party at the Baguio Country Club last month. In my opinion, it was unexpectedly well-attended. I don't really know if this is true. But it's my understanding that only few people attend these parties since I joined this company. Somehow, my colleagues found time to socialize after all. In fact, I am surprised too that I enjoyed it immensely. I attend parties like these occasionally, but I don't join in the activities more often than I do. I usually just stay in a corner. I guess it must be the age.

 Can you imagine me dancing with a four-inch heel? And, I was convinced to go up the stage and say my name in front of everyone. That's for vying for the best Chinese costume for the night. I didn't win, of course. But that's beside the point! I was up there like a celebrity (don't read that!) with the spotlight and the cameras on. Yay! How did I do that? Well, I went home with a smile on my face. Did I mention this was all done in the middle of a storm?






No comments:

Post a Comment