Thursday, June 19, 2014

Visiting With My Sister In Angeles City

June 04, 2014

I just had to get away and what better way to spend my much deserved vacation than visiting with my only sister, now living and working in Angeles, Pampanga. My only niece who preferred to work than to study, is with her. My two nephews are currently studying there, and caught up with the new school curriculum. They are now in Grade 7. The older one who used to be in a Science Class in the rural town of Bangued, for some reason, has a hard time adapting in the city life. Her mother says he gets dizzy travelling to and from the school. The younger one who is a happy go-lucky kind of a boy is now very much inspired in school, I believe. He is an officer in the Student Body Organization. Wow!


This is the second time that I visited them. The first time was last year, a few months after my operation in March 2013. Things has changed so much since then. Life is a little bit better. Health wise, for me, it's no longer critical, I believe, but it's still challenging and a key factor for most of my decisions.

One of the reasons I went there is to celebrate my birthday (May 29), and Shay's (My niece) birthday (June 02), too. We watched Maleficent in 3D at SM Clark and spent the rest of the day eating and window shopping. It was exhausting but fulfilling.







Marquee Mall May 2013
Marquee Mall May 2013


We plan to go swimming to Vista Verde the next time I visit them. Hopefully next month or the latest in August. I really had a good time bonding with them and I hope to visit them sooner than I originally promised. One set back is that I get light-headed outside Baguio. It was so hot and humid and crowded. But I guess I have been pampered here in Baguio. I've been here for a while and I love the cold weather. It may take a strong resolution and motivation to leave the place.

     Oh well...we take life one day at a time. That's how I survive.


June 2014
June 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment