Wednesday, August 15, 2018

My Story: Rising Above Challenges

This isn't the time to give up. Face your fears and learn from your mistakes. Just because one door was closed, it doesn't mean that it's the end of the world. If you can't find an open door, create your own door. I was at the lowest point of my life when I relocated here in Baguio City. My fiance just died from a motorcycle accident and left me alone. And alone I was, so dependent of him. I had to leave my job in Manila. And I was recovering from a two-year long sickness. I was weak, not fit to work and funds depleted. Being the eldest in the family, I had no one to turn to. What should I do? Of course, I had to find a job. Manila is definitely out of the question. So I ventured to these mountains almost 9 years ago with only 500pesos in my wallet, and enough courage and resolve. I know that I can do it. Because I'm the captain of my destiny and there's nothing that can prevent me from getting what I want. And I have God to guide me. You see, if you love someone and if you value something, you will do everything in your power to hold on to it. No excuses. This is my story. #mystory #thanksgiving #justonereasontocelebratethanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment